Kids Plus at Courts Plus is a supervised child care service provided to Courts Plus members and their guests. The goal of Kids Plus is to provide a safe, fun, and creative play environment for every child. We offer something for all children’s interests. All staff members are screened and trained in child development, first aid and CPR. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Carolyn Kelley, Kids Plus Supervisor at (630) 993-8902.
Kids Plus Child Care
Kids Plus strives to bring out your child's imagination and creativity. Your child three and up can make a masterpiece, play in our dramatic play area, or perform on stage.
We offer legos, and other building sets, games, Xbox sports games and a separate space for your grade school child, complete with a small library of books stocked from Elmhurst Public Library, and homework materials.
Kids Plus is free to the children of Courts Plus members in attendance with a parent, relative, or legal guardian. All others will be charged a fee of $5 per visit. Reduced rate punch cards are also available. Parents must remain in the facility. Kids Plus hours are as follows:
|Monday-Thursday||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Kids Plus services are available on holidays, but require reservations and an additional fee. Contact the Courts Plus Service Desk at (630) 833-5064 for reservations and fees.
Kids Plus Infant Care
Infant Care is available in a separate room within Kids Plus for children ages 3-12 months. Special toys and equipment are used. Staff ratio per infant is at daycare standards. Parents may choose to place their infant 9 months or older in the regular toddler area. The cost for infant care is $5 per child per visit and reservations are required. Contact the Courts Plus Service Desk at (630) 833-5064 to reserve a spot in Kids Plus Infant Care. Infant Care hours are as follows:
|Monday-Saturday||8:30 - 11 a.m.|
Kids Plus Guidelines
- Before dropping off your child, you will need to fill out a child information form and sign our waiver.
- We ask that you sign your child in every visit, use a nametag, keep a parent tag with you, and provide specific instructions to our staff as to care needed for your child.
- Please plan to stay with your child for 10-15 minutes to help your child adjust to our room on his or her first visit.
- We cannot accept children who show signs off having a contagious illness. Please keep your child at home if they are running a fever, have a consistent cough, green or yellow discharge from the nose on a regular basis, rash, diarrhea, vomit or any other sign of illiness.
- Shoes or socks are required for play in our center.
- Make sure you let us know if someone other than you is picking up your child. We cannot release the children without written permission, and the identification tag from the parent, obtained during drop off.
- If your child is in diapers, please make sure they are clean before dropping off. We will page you if a diaper change is necessary.
- Please make sure your child knows where the bathrooms are located and inform staff if your child is in the potty training stage of development.
- You may bring in a drink in a plastic cup with a lid. Please make sure all of your items are labeled. You may send your child with a snack. We may ask that foods such as peanut butter, etc. not be given during times when children with allergies to such items are present.
- Please do not send your child with candy or gum.
- There is a two hour suggested limit, however, we may page you if your child is upset or unruly. We allow a 15 minute adjustment time.
- Enjoy your time focusing on your health, we will page you if we feel your child needs you, or if we have any issues we need to bring to your attention.