Courts Plus is a perfect location for hosting school groups, youth groups and corporate teambuilding events. We offer various rental packages in the following Courts Plus areas: Climbing Wall, Indoor Swimming Pool, Tennis and Racquetball Courts and Multipurpose Room and Conference Room. If you are interested in renting the Climbing Wall, Indoor Swimming Pool, Tennis and Racquetball Courts and/or the Multipurpose Room and Conference Room or would like more information regarding availability, please contact the Rental Supervisor at (630) 993-8186 or email@example.com.
Climbing Wall Rentals
Looking for new heights? Come and climb Courts Plus’ own Mt. Endeavor. Climbing Wall rentals are available for participants ages 6 and up on Fridays from 5-9 p.m., Saturdays from 2-9 p.m. and Sundays from Noon-6 p.m. The fee is $10 per person (maximum 20). Groups will be charged $50 for each additional hour. Rentals include the use of harness, shoes and instruction.
Tennis and Racquetball Courts Rentals
Challenge family and friends to a game of tennis or racquetball. Tennis court rentals (maximum 4 per court) are available Monday-Sunday depending on court availability. Price differs based on time of day. Racquetball court rentals (maximum 4 per court) are available Monday – Sunday for $15 per hour per court. Wallyball court rentals (maximum 10 people per court) are available Monday – Sunday for $15 per hour per court. Tennis rentals require a minimum of three hours court time. Racquetball and Wallyball rentals require a minimum of two hours’ court time.
Multipurpose Room & Conference Room
Looking for a venue for your next meeting? Try the Courts Plus Multipurpose Room. The Multipurpose Room can be rented out for groups up to 80 people. This versatile room will accommodate anything from a luncheon to a business presentation. Looking for something more intimate? Try the Conference Room, which holds up to 15 people. The Multipurpose Room is available for $60 per hour ($20 additional set up fee). The Conference Room is available for $40 per hour. Standard meeting setup is included in the fee with a Conference Room rental.
General Rental Information
- If the participants are not Courts Plus members, a $25 non-member surcharge will be added.
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance for all rentals.
- ALL rentals require a $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT to reserve the space and a $25 damage deposit that will be refunded after the rental if no damage to the facility occurs.
- Balance of payment is due one (1) week prior to rental date.
- Youth groups (participants under the age of 18) are required to provide at least one (1) adult chaperone (18 years and older) for each area of the facility being used including the locker rooms. Groups with participants aged 15 and under must also have at least one (1) adult per eight (8) youths in each area.
- There is a $25 fee if outside food, other than cake, is brought in.
- Waivers MUST be signed in order to participate in the climbing wall, pool or Fit 4 Life. All participants must have a signed waiver on file. All participants under the age of 18 will be required to have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- All renters must receive a copy of the Rules and Regulations regarding facility rentals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.