Submitted by administrator on Wed, 2015-04-22 12:25
- Please check in with your membership card at the Courts Plus Service Desk.
- The Joining Fee is a onetime fee unless Membership lapses. Reactivation of lapsed memberships will require a prorated fee.
- Youths under 17 are not allowed in the whirlpool, sauna, steam rooms or pool. They may use the pool during Family Swim.
- Monthly dues may be paid through electronic funds transfer from checking or charge accounts.
- An Annual Fee is paid in full and includes a 5% discount.
- Memberships may be upgraded by paying the difference between the Joining Fees and Monthly Dues in the existing and upgraded categories.