Learn the science behind essential oils, which can benefit your body, brain and emotions during our free upcoming seminar. You'll have two opportunities to attend the seminar, Thursday, February 7 at 7 p.m. and Saturday, February 9 at 11:30 a.m. Topics will include:
- What is an Essential Oil?
- How Essential Oils can be used to change emotional, physical and environmental well-being.
- How to use Essential Oils by diffusion, topically and by ingestion to relieve states of “dis-ease”.
- What it feels like to actually experience Essential Oils.
- How to select Certified, Pure, Therapeutic, Grade Oils and learn why this is important.
- How Essential Oils can remove the toxins from your body and environment.
Attendees will be entered into a drawing for an Introductory Essential Oils Set! Register for this seminar by stopping by the Courts Plus Service Desk or calling (630) 833-5064.
This seminar will be taught by Jessica Ryan (Biologist, Researcher, dōTERRA Essential Oil Wellness Advocate Co-Founder/Facilitator of AromaTechniques) and Nicole Kowalski (Certified Health Coach, dōTERRA Essential Oil Wellness Advocate, Esthetician)