Courts Plus offers Family Swim every Sunday from October to April (look for exact dates to be posted in the fall). Certified lifeguards will be available to supervise Family Swim. Please refer to Family Swim rules and fees for more information or contact the Courts Plus Service Desk at (630) 833-5064.
Family Swim Rules
- General Pool Rules apply.
- If the primary renter is not a Courts Plus member, a surcharge will be added.
- All children 17 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult. A child cannot be dropped off without a parent/guardian at the pool with them.
- An adult must closely supervise all children under age 5.
- Children who are not potty trained MUST wear a swim diaper (available for purchase at the Service Desk).
- Participants may provide their own soft toys: beach balls, noodles, floats, etc. Courts Plus does not provide toys or floats.
- There is a guest fee charged for children who are not part of a Family Membership or do not have a Youth Membership. Additionally, non-member adults bringing in youth members will be charged a fee.
- No running on the pool deck.
- Please, no throwing of pool toys.